jentay82

Jenn

I love books from all genres, but right now I'm on a mystery, contemporary, and YA kick.  I have two cats, Monkey and Peepers.

Breaking Saint Jude
Nikki Godwin
Provoked (Enlightenment)
Joanna Chambers
Fallocaust
Quil Carter
Meatworks
Jordan Castillo Price
Daron's Guitar Chronicles: Volume One (Daron's Guitar Chronicles, #1)
Cecilia Tan
A Game of Thrones
George R.R. Martin
Recovering from Life
Debra McKenna
Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 5)
J.R. Ward
Progress: 20 %
Dark Soul Vol. 3 - Aleksandr Voinov Holy hell.This is the first time I'll rate the stories separately, but I feel there needs to be a distinction.Dark Lady I If I could give this story a 1000 stars I would. Ridonkulous dark, twisted, sexy, and fascinating. Sergei and the Lady are so similar and who knows if things had been different what would have happened with them alone or with them together. From start to that amazing finish I was hypnotized by the writing. That hand on the face and the softened smile...pure genius perfection.Dark Lady II This story is a 5 for me. Its a continuation of Dark Lady I, and while the atmosphere is still dark the reader sees a new side to the characters. There is a struggle for power and while at times its appears they are very much sharing the moment, one still succumbs more than the other for me. It wasn't the Lady in my opinion. Just delicious.Dark Brother I think this story for me is around a 4. It wasn't the subject matter that bothered me so much, but rather it felt really over the top. I know we are told that Silvio has no soul and he uses sex as a means to get needs, it still felt off for me. Also, the childlike actions and even dialogue of him at times really had me questioning what in the hell do I really know about him? He is such a complex character and I could have him for breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, and dessert every day and still not tire myself out. I can't wait for the next two installments!