jentay82

Jenn

I love books from all genres, but right now I'm on a mystery, contemporary, and YA kick.  I have two cats, Monkey and Peepers.

Breaking Saint Jude
Nikki Godwin
Provoked (Enlightenment)
Joanna Chambers
Fallocaust
Quil Carter
Meatworks
Jordan Castillo Price
Daron's Guitar Chronicles: Volume One (Daron's Guitar Chronicles, #1)
Cecilia Tan
A Game of Thrones
George R.R. Martin
Recovering from Life
Debra McKenna
Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 5)
J.R. Ward
Progress: 20 %
Spring - Carol Lynne Probably around a 3.5. Waaaaay too many sex scenes in my opinion and too many eye rolling descriptions during them. Who the hell says things like, "you got more of that sweet seed for me?" or wipes themselves with a cloth and says they don't want a "stinky ass" ruining their good time? Um, gross, unnecessary, and please don't go there. I thought the two main characters were sweet together, but unfortunately they reminded me too much of other characters I've read so unfortunately I wasn't that invested. A cowboy and little one in love for years with older one giving guidance/love as the little one grows up. They finally have sex and older one insists younger one finishes school and tries to push younger one away. Younger one has an accident that disfigured him and older one cares for him. Sounds familiar, right???I loved, loved Luke although you barely met him and I just felt for him so much. Loved Diablo and his mate. I'll probably read the others in series at some point. I have to see how it all ends up.