jentay82

Jenn

I love books from all genres, but right now I'm on a mystery, contemporary, and YA kick.  I have two cats, Monkey and Peepers.

Breaking Saint Jude
Nikki Godwin
Provoked (Enlightenment)
Joanna Chambers
Fallocaust
Quil Carter
Meatworks
Jordan Castillo Price
Daron's Guitar Chronicles: Volume One (Daron's Guitar Chronicles, #1)
Cecilia Tan
A Game of Thrones
George R.R. Martin
Recovering from Life
Debra McKenna
Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 5)
J.R. Ward
Progress: 20 %
Gold Standard - Kyell Gold Aquifers4.5 stars. Awesome YA story dealing with race, class, religion, sexuality, and family matters, but it never got maudlin. So freaking adorable and "Foxy" & Kory are the best. In Between5 stars. This is the first part of the novel Out of Position featuring a sweet, large football playing tiger named Dev & the gorgeous, smug, smart, activist fox named Lee. Features their first meeting, their first intimate night, and their reunion after that first night when Dev can't resist Lee. Adored it. Secrets5 stars. Love the continuation of In Between.Don't Blink3 stars. Cute, but the superhero plot line didn't really interest me as much as some of the other stories.Jacks to Open4 stars. The flirting and potential was awesome. Loved the supernatural element as well. Race to the Moon2.5 stars.Drifting4 stars. Um, THAT WAS THE MOST DEPRESSING STORY. EVER.How to Get Through the Day3.5 stars. A sort of cute story about how a poly relationship can move towards 2 of them becoming a couple, and it's ok with all 3 people. Slightly depressing, but hopeful at the end.The Prisoner's Release3 stars. A darker story the most of these and it had potential, but it got a bit confusing at times.