jentay82

Jenn

I love books from all genres, but right now I'm on a mystery, contemporary, and YA kick.  I have two cats, Monkey and Peepers.

Breaking Saint Jude
Nikki Godwin
Provoked (Enlightenment)
Joanna Chambers
Fallocaust
Quil Carter
Meatworks
Jordan Castillo Price
Daron's Guitar Chronicles: Volume One (Daron's Guitar Chronicles, #1)
Cecilia Tan
A Game of Thrones
George R.R. Martin
Recovering from Life
Debra McKenna
Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 5)
J.R. Ward
Progress: 20 %
My Daddy is a Handsome Prince, Volume 1 - Nathan J. Morissey I can say with all honestly to the best of my memory this is the absolute worst thing I've ever read. No proofreader and if that wasn't bad enough sweet Jesus this is god-motherfuckin-awful. BUT, if you want a synopsis. Gay boy meets his gay daddy who is a gay lover who fucks like a gentle gay lover who hits his gay g-spot and refuses to marry (for homosexual reasons) who likes gay diners and wants to be a gay Prince and his brother who is abslutely not gay (he likes fast cars, luxurious condos, and fucking really hot girls) will disappoint his country and peoples. Some freshly-fired bullets (from the bullets that just went through the window in case we didn't know they were just shot) appear in the story like MAGIC and then the story takes an acid trip and makes even less sense. It's epic bad.But, hey, it's free and 26 pages. So, you should totally read it.