jentay82

Jenn

I love books from all genres, but right now I'm on a mystery, contemporary, and YA kick.  I have two cats, Monkey and Peepers.

Breaking Saint Jude
Nikki Godwin
Provoked (Enlightenment)
Joanna Chambers
Fallocaust
Quil Carter
Meatworks
Jordan Castillo Price
Daron's Guitar Chronicles: Volume One (Daron's Guitar Chronicles, #1)
Cecilia Tan
A Game of Thrones
George R.R. Martin
Recovering from Life
Debra McKenna
Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 5)
J.R. Ward
Progress: 20 %
Strength of the Pack - Kendall McKenna 2.5Mehhhh, this had so much potential and the military aspects were detailed and interesing. But, sweet baby Jesus, if I had to read about one more f'ing hand-job, I may have lost my damn mind. Way, way too repetitive. Lucas, I swear you must be one of the most clueless characters I've ever read. I also don't have any grasp on what he looks like, what his background is, and who he is as a person. Noah was made of awesome, but even he should have just sat down and explained shit to Lucas. Again, I don't know anything about Lucas' background which hindered me growing attached to him or Lucas. Their lack of communication over 6000+ Kindle locations got tedious and fast. The whole were-wolf culture was just this big open expanse that everyone just seemed content with letting the majority of the military leaders playing catch-up and guess. The missions and the nonstop nuzzling and confusion didn't advance the plot. It didn't matter if I was at 30% or 70% of the book because the exact same things were occuring.Again, awesome idea and likeable characters, just not rememberable for me.