jentay82

Jenn

I love books from all genres, but right now I'm on a mystery, contemporary, and YA kick.  I have two cats, Monkey and Peepers.

Breaking Saint Jude
Nikki Godwin
Provoked (Enlightenment)
Joanna Chambers
Fallocaust
Quil Carter
Meatworks
Jordan Castillo Price
Daron's Guitar Chronicles: Volume One (Daron's Guitar Chronicles, #1)
Cecilia Tan
A Game of Thrones
George R.R. Martin
Recovering from Life
Debra McKenna
Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 5)
J.R. Ward
Progress: 20 %
Dark Lover - J.R. Ward The vampires amused me greatly. Seriously, swords, leather, Jay-Z, off-the-chain, pimp juice, My Little Pony hair on one, a virgin, a cop, a Steven Seagal MC (Wrath), that shit is whacked, Hollywood, an old butler...it's hilarious. More of that and this would have been rated much higher.But, and it's a big trepidation - the romance sucked balls. Beth wasn't interesting to me at all. Telling me someone is physically beautiful over and over again and repeatedly telling me that's why the male MC fell for her is not going to win me over. For m/m fans, this book is Mary Calmes on steriods. There were numerous ideas about women and the like that irritated me. I don't think I can ever eat peaches again.The lesser plot was boring and I kept imagining Mr. X as a mix between Mr. Bean and that dude from Powder.I can't believe I'm going to read all of these.