jentay82

Jenn

I love books from all genres, but right now I'm on a mystery, contemporary, and YA kick.  I have two cats, Monkey and Peepers.

Breaking Saint Jude
Nikki Godwin
Provoked (Enlightenment)
Joanna Chambers
Fallocaust
Quil Carter
Meatworks
Jordan Castillo Price
Daron's Guitar Chronicles: Volume One (Daron's Guitar Chronicles, #1)
Cecilia Tan
A Game of Thrones
George R.R. Martin
Recovering from Life
Debra McKenna
Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 5)
J.R. Ward
Progress: 20 %
Lover Eternal - J.R. Ward This one was so much better than the first. Okay, so, Mary started off really cool - she wasn't some ideal, she spoke her mind, she had questions, she showed strength. However, it got a little too perfect in it's own way towards the end. And sweet Jesus can she puhleaseeeee shut up during sex? Rhage's storyline was kind of laughable at parts: "the beast wants her too!!!" "Mary...Mary...climb on me while I'm tied down to handle my beast." Oh, Dear. The infamous Layla. I actually liked her in this book. She intrigued me. Her role kind of sucks (no pun intended) so I felt sorry for her. I wanted to know more about her. The John Matthews storyline was interesting. He's very likable. Bella & Z were the best part of this book. Thor, Phury, & Wrath (Thank God) were mostly in the background so not much to say on them. The lesser storyline continues to be a total bore. There are plot points and ideas surrounding women that continue to make me grit my teeth. On to the next!