jentay82

Jenn

I love books from all genres, but right now I'm on a mystery, contemporary, and YA kick.  I have two cats, Monkey and Peepers.

Breaking Saint Jude
Nikki Godwin
Provoked (Enlightenment)
Joanna Chambers
Fallocaust
Quil Carter
Meatworks
Jordan Castillo Price
Daron's Guitar Chronicles: Volume One (Daron's Guitar Chronicles, #1)
Cecilia Tan
A Game of Thrones
George R.R. Martin
Recovering from Life
Debra McKenna
Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 5)
J.R. Ward
Progress: 20 %
Lover Awakened - J.R. Ward 2.5 Well, uhhhh...yeah. I really liked Z in the previous installments, and I guess he wasn't really bad here; but, I just didn't buy his turnaround. I wanted him to keep his hard edges and awkwardness more than he did. I don't really have an opinion on Bella, but I def liked her more than Beth. It would have been nice if the author had worked more on building their relationship, but with so many different storylines; I guess that wasn't going to happen. I CANNOT get over the ridiculously cheesy dialogue during the sexy times parts.Butch and V. I didn't get any sort of vibe from Butch, but I had fun shipping it. Their connection towards the end was definitely intriguing, and even without the slashy elements, I wanted to know what V saw and why he did what he did with his wrists.John's storyline was okay. I liked the actual plot part of the book with him, although I'm not the hugest fan of him as a character. However, Lash was hysterical, we meet Blay (finally!), and I liked Tor and Phury. Ehhh, all in all, the brothers amuse the fuck out of me.